Bottle Matic II 16
Bottle Matic II 16 Features:
- Label objects from 0.5” to 10” diameter; ideal for test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
- Label widths: 0.5” to 8” (10” Bottle-Matic); 0.5” to 15” (16” Bottle-Matic)
- Gap adjustment is quick and easy.
- Accurate: Accurate: Maintains repetitive gap spacing to 0.0625” or less on most containers. Holds 0.0312” side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15” in length (or longer if the item has a neck)
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminum. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001”.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic II uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Click here to download Bottle Matic II 16 printer specification