505 B Clear Polypropylene overlaminate
Features and Applications
- Excellent acid, chemical, oil and scuff resistance.
- Provides additional overall stability.
- Ideal for food, beverage and health and beauty labels.
- Film – 1.0 mil Clear Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Adhesive – 0.3 mil High Grade Clear Emulsion Acrylic
- Total – Construction 1.3 mil +/- 10%
Typical Technical Values
Value: Film Elongation at Break – 160% MD / 60% TD
Test Method: ASTM D882;
Adhesion to Steel: 13 oz/in 30 min conditioning, 16 oz/in 24 hr conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3330/D3330M-04;
Unwind Adhesion: 12 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3811/D3811M-96;
Coefficient of Friction: 0.45 (film to film)
Test Method: ASTM D 1894;
Service Temperature Range: 0˚F to 180˚F
Application Temperature: 32˚F to 150˚F
Roll Length +/- 5%;
Roll Width +/- 0.0625 in (1/16th in);
Storage and Handling
- Two years when stored at 70˚F and 50% relative humidity.
- Rolls must be transported and stored on protected surfaces.
- Use caution when placing or removing roll from mandrel.
RoHS, RoHS2, REACH, TSCA, Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963,
CEPA, CONEG, FDA 21CFR175.105, 21CFR177.1520(c) (1.1) & (3.1).
California Proposition 65