Showing all 2 results
Digital Printing Finisher GE-DDLF330
Digital Printing Finisher GE DDLF330 is a die cut label finisher produced from Gulmen Engineering. Produce your best pre-cut blank labels or any other label.
GE-DDLF330 is a low-cost technology for high quality production. A short web path, this mobile unit can be placed just about anywhere and is extremely quiet when in operation. Technology is designed to suit low skilled operator, easy setup, short web path electronic HMI user friendly system.
Grafotronic SCF Super Compact Finishing
Grafotronic SCF Super Compact Finishing is a fully servo driven machine for finishing of digital printed labels. The machine is a compact version of the Converting Lines. A very compact design and smaller footprint but can still finish most of your digital printed jobs.
- Latest servo technology for full web control
- Machine in solid construction and perfectly balanced
- Modern flexo coating station with no tools needed at change of jobs
- UV/IR dryers
- Lamination unit
Die cutting module:
- Compensation program for flexible dies semi-rotary die cutting
- K&B Gapmaster with pressure control and oiling system
- New generation semi-rotary high-speed version up to 45 m/min [147 ft/min]
- Shear cut slitting system (split version)
- Razor blade slitting station
- Single rewind unit 600 mm [24″]
- Dual rewind unit 2×450 mm [2×18″]
- No more keys or tools and multiple screws to turn to be able to change the rewind shafts.
- With the new Q-SHAFT you turn 1 handle 180 degrees
- Q-SHAFT is quick, easy and hassle free